Visit, Work, or Study in Canada

At Orange LLP we prepare applications for all types of visas (permits) in Canada. Although there are over 100 types of visas, there are 4 general categories under which you can apply for permission to enter/remain in Canada, summarized below:


  • Single or Multiple Entry Visa (TRV)
  • Super Visa (parent or grandparent of a Canadian PR/Citizen)
  • Business Visitor
  • Charitable/Religious Worker (work visa not required, etc.)


  • Spouse/Common-Law Partner
  • Post-Secondary Public/Private Institution
  • Special Training (medical residents, internships, etc.)


  • Open (any company) Work Permit: IEC/Working Holiday, Post Graduation, Spouse/Partner in Canada, etc.
  • Closed (one company) Work Permit: LMIA-based, Intra Company Transferee, NAFTA, etc.

Special Cases

  • Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) (formerly known as “Minister’s Permit”)
  • Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC)